“Volleyball: It’s in your heart, or it’s in your face.”
If Volleyball is one of the world’s most popular sports, then how could the biggest sporting extravaganza of one year MBA students could not witness the flying volleys. Get ready to witness bump, set and spike!!
- Each team should have only 6 playing members
- Teams can have 6 substitute players (Only a declared substitute can take the field)
- Teams have to submit the names of playing 6 and substitutes to the Volleyball Event Coordinator before the match.
- There should be only 6 members from each team within the court at any point of time during the match
- Each match will be best of 3 sets, with each set of 25 points each
- Standard rules without rotation will apply
- Rolling substitutions are allowed
- The serves will change at the completion of a rally
- At least three members have to serve in rotation
- Referee’s decision shall be final and binding
- Minimum 3 teams should enroll for this tournament to take place
- Register your team with your college SPOC by 25th Jan, 2017.
- All the team members must be from one college.
- All the participants are expected to follow the institute rules and guidelines. Any kind of indiscipline may lead to disqualification and may be dealt strictly by the college authority.
- Any changes in rules will be communicated in advance. Organizers can decide any changes in the rules and their decision will be final and binding.
- The decision of Judges/Event Administrators will be final and binding.