Unwrap: Case-study Competition – Prizes worth Rs.35,000/-
Unleash the pandora’s box & experience the real meaning of “out-of-the-box thinking”
Only the real thinker will come out alive!!
- Unwrap is much more than a simple case study competition. This event will post an original case on strategy which will test your management skills and the strategist with the best implementable solution will be the winner of this prestigious competition.
- The event consists of 2 rounds – 1 Online round & 1 On-campus round.
- A team can be a size of one or two members only.
- In a team, all participants must be from the same college.
- There can be multiple teams from the same college.
- All decisions in matters of structure, eligibility, authencity & final judgements will be with the XLerate Team, XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Round 1: Case release to the registered participants – 20th Jan, 2017
- Based on the case analysis, few teams will be selected by our panel of judges and they will be eligible for the next round on-campus. Accommodation and food will be provided for the final round participants.
- The details of the on-campus round will be sent to the selected teams later.
For Case Study Question –> Click here
- 1 page write-up with the solution and analysis in pdf format.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 11. It should not exceed more than one page.
- The deadline for the same is 27th Jan 19:00.
- Results for final shortlists will be declared by 31st Jan.
- Submit your pdf files to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results have been declared to the shortlisted candidates. Final round will be held on campus on 12th Feb.
For further details, contact Abhishek Ganguly (email@example.com) or Sachin Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org)