Papyrus: Paper Presentation – Prizes worth Rs.20,000/-
- Unleash your innovation and technical skills by participating in the Papyrus, a paper presentation event of XLerate.
- Topics can be chosen by the teams or select from the list below:
- Surplus Electricity: Is it Industry Fallout or an outcome of Designed Strategy, A critical Analysis.
- Recent decision of Govt. of India regarding Demonetisation of high value currency notes. A Boon or Bane?
- Entrepreneurship in India – Problems and prospects.
- Challenges faced in Implementation of Swacch Bharat Mission and role of Management Graduates in making the programme a success.
- De-Globalisation: What it means for Businesses (Both Factor Market and Serving Market).
- Challenges faced by organisations in Engaging with Customers in the Digitalised and so closed world.
- A team can be a size of one to three members only.
- In a team, all participants must be from the same college.
- There can be multiple teams from the same college.
- All decisions in matters of structure, eligibility, authencity & final judgements will be with the XLerate Team, XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Registered participants have to submit the abstract (in a word document) of not more than 250 words before 29th Jan, 2017.
- Based on the abstracts, few papers will be selected by our panel of judges and they will be presenting the paper in the next round on-campus.
- The details of the on-campus round will be sent to the selected teams by 31st Jan, 2017.
- 1 page abstract in word format. It should have the contact details (Name, Phone No:, E-Mail ID), Title of the paper and theme.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 11. It should not exceed more than 250 words.
- The deadline for the same is 29th Jan 23:59.
- It should be original work; plagiarism will lead to disqualification at any stage of the contest.
- Results for final shortlists will be declared by 31st Jan.
- Submit your word files to the mail ID: Suresh Bansal(firstname.lastname@example.org), SaurabhAgarwal(email@example.com)
Results have been declared to the shortlisted candidates. Final round will be held on campus on 11th Feb.