Cut a Rug: Solo Dance
“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion”
Dance to the rhythm of your heart, and you will feel happiness like never before. It does not matter whether you like jazz or waltz, jive or salsa. What matters is that your heart loves to dance. So if you really enjoy dancing then stage is all set to bring the best in you. So, come and join us in our celebration and let this fusion of dance, talent and excitement blow everybody’s mind away.
- Duration: 6-8 minutes of performance + 2 minutes of Setup time, if required.
- Maximum of 3 entries per college (Liable to change as per registration numbers)
- Teams must carry their songs in a pen drive in MP3 format. No songs will be provided at the venue.
- Basic sound and light set up shall be provided.
- No props will be provided, team has to bring their own props.
- Songs should be submitted to the event coordinator 24 hours before the event.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Volunteers will be available for any extra help that the teams might require.
- Register individually with your college SPOC by 25th Jan, 2017.
For further details, contact Ajayendra Pal (firstname.lastname@example.org).