“Basketball it’s not just a sport it’s a lifestyle”
If you have fire in the belly to run faster, flexibility to dodge your opponents, and accuracy to shoot the basket then XLERATE welcomes you to the game of champions where quicker, smarter, brisker will win the battle.
- Each team should have 5 playing members
- Teams can have 5 substitute players (Only a declared substitute can take the field)
- Teams have to submit the names of the playing 5 and substitutes to the basketball event coordinator before the match
- There should only be 5 members of the playing team within the court at any given point of time during the match
- Matches will be four 10 minute quarters for the men’s tournament
- Matches will be four 5 minute quarters for the women’s tournament
- One time out per quarter will be allowed to each team
- Official Basket Ball rules 2013 as approved by FIBA central board will be applicable throughout the tournament
- Any change in the rules will be explicitly communicated by the tournaments coordinating body to all participating team
- Referees decision will be final and binding
- Minimum 3 teams should enroll for this tournament to take place
- Register your team with your college SPOC by 25th Jan, 2017.
- All the team members must be from one college.
- All the participants are expected to follow the institute rules and guidelines. Any kind of indiscipline may lead to disqualification and may be dealt strictly by the college authority.
- Any changes in rules will be communicated in advance. Organizers can decide any changes in the rules and their decision will be final and binding.
- The decision of Judges/Event Administrators will be final and binding.